Environmental Management System (EMS) - a framework to support better environmental management.
An Environmental Management System (EMS) offers a cohesive approach to environmental monitoring to ensure goals and objectives are achieved. It can highlight exposure to potential risks such as financial liability, legal obligations, and stakeholder expectations.
ECS will help design and implement an EMS framework to assist your organisation monitor and manage its environmental obligations and performance. Typically this will include the following components:
- An Environmental Aspects Register.
- Review of compliance obligations.
- Preparation/review of documents such as environmental policy statements and sustainability/ESG reports.
- Review of environmental impact and mitigation strategies for significant aspects such as waste management, carbon emissions, energy consumption, etc.
- A simple tool for managing environmental impacts into the future.
- Advice on promoting environmental achievements through marketing campaigns and multimedia.