National Environment Protection (Used Packaging Material) Measure
Environmental Compliance Solutions provide a comprehensive service to companies considering their options to comply with the National Environmental Protection (Used Packaging Materials) Measure, (NEPM), and to develop a statistical and reporting protocol either:
Many companies remain unaware that they are required to comply with the National Environmental Protection (Used Packaging Materials) Measure. With the assistance of ECS, one of the first steps in developing your company’s approach to packaging compliance is to ensure all relevant metrics and reporting can be facilitated through your current reporting protocols, and address any gaps in the data or skillset requirements.
Environmental Compliance Solutions (ECS) can assist companies prepare their self compliance reports under NEPM.
- Initial consultation to chart a company specific route to compliance.
- Preparation and implementation of the Action Plans
- Development and completion of Annual Reports;
- Review and assessment of product packaging against the Sustainable Packaging Guidelines (SPG), using our bespoke software tool, and
- Providing a range of Service Options to help support your business in a timely and cost effective manner.