National Environment Protection (Used Packaging Material) Measure
Environmental Compliance Solutions provide a comprehensive service to all companies considering their options to comply with the National Environmental Protection (Used Packaging Materials) Measure, (NEPM), and to develop a statistical and reporting protocol either:
1. as a member to the Australian Packaging Covenant Organisation (APCO) for packaging under its direct control or;
2. self-complying by directly reporting to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in each state or territory where its products are sold or distributed.
Many companies remain unaware that they are required to comply with the National Environmental Protection (Used Packaging Materials) Measure. With the assistance of ECS, one of the first steps in developing your companies approach to packaging compliance is to ensure all relevant metrics and reporting can be facilitated through your current reporting protocols, and address any gaps in the data or skillset requirements.
Environmental Compliance Solutions (ECS) specialises in assisting companies meet their APCO compliance obligations by providing a range of consulting services and software application, including:
- Initial consultation to chart a company specific route to compliance.
- Preparation and implementation of the Action Plans
- Development and completion of Annual Reports;
- Review and assessment of product packaging against the Sustainable Packaging Guidelines (SPG), using our bespoke software tool, and
- Providing a range of Service Options to help support your business in a timely and cost effective manner.
Environmental Compliance can also assist companies prepare their self compliance reports under NEPM.
Our service options
Environmental Compliance Solutions (ECS) provides three approaches to help different businesses support their operations in a timely and cost effective manner, in order to captialise on the data and skills already within their company.